Πέμπτη 25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

Sacred 2 (PC) - "An Exception Has Occured" Error Fixed


Aaaaaaahhhhh *sighs* ... Every goddamn pc game seems to have an error, bug, glitch, or whatever that wants to get on your nerves before you manage and play it. It has been some kind of a ritual. When I install a PC game I MUST encounter an abnormality otherwise .. what the point! If i get my hands on a game that runs perfectly and smoothly then WOW!! Thats the abnormality reincarnated! As you understand having installed Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel on my desktopt I encountered this specific error (the game started a black screen with the game logo and some green letters appeared, but then it was kicking me out to the windows):

An exception has been thrown!
Error#:9
Function: WinMain
Description: App::Setup() failed!.
File: d:/projects/sacred2/source/game/sacred2.cpp
Line:740
Stack unwinding:
-<<callstack>>

As you easily can guess i started browsing the net, being really frustrated, for a solution, a fix. I found out that my error was just the ninth so there more as well but here is what i did and finally, Sacred 2, run smoothly for the 1st time. I can guarantee anything to anyone but at least you can try! 

1. Download OpenAL-Drivers
2. Update your PhysX Software

On the net I found more suggestions as to install the last official patch of the game or to add an exception to the antivirus program for the game! You can try these 2 also if the above don't help!

Even if you overcome that problem it is very likely to encounter several others such as problems with the sound (monophonic instead of stereophonic), the "invisible map", the slight stuttering issue, the usual crashes to desktop and so on! But its almost inhuman to be able to over pass aaaall of these if you encounter them all together. In that case i suggest to play the PS3 version. Totally bug free! Good luck with that! 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου