Παρασκευή 1 Μαρτίου 2013

About Me

Im studying Archives n Library Science in the Ionian University in Greece, but I have a true passion for drums and of course gaming! Since 1994 when i bought my first GameBoy console im quite into playing almost any kind of game there is, and this fact alone gives me the experience and the knowledge to have an opinion about several matters concerning the gaming community. I will try to keep this blog oftenly updated and provide you with help in whatever way i can from news guides , reviews, or whatever u ask me personally. If u have found urself stuck in a game dont hesitate to ask me for my help. I dont mean i have played ALL of the games certainly not but, id play a game in order to help people out there. So i hope u have a good n quality time here and to stay in touch. See ya!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου